Hey all; I'm Clark! I am 20 years old. I began hrt on Sept. 29th, 2011. I had my name legally changed on Aug. 16th, 2012. I had my top surgery with Dr.Garramone on May 21st, 2013. We can do it guys. You can either speak up or shut up about the things that matter to you. Don't remain silent!
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)
Good without god- Greg M. Epstein
I think cutting them is pretty easy. I work in a pharmacy and I use a pill cutter to get precise cuts rather than doing it by another means. But yes even those 5mg pills are very tiny. Yes I do take 1.25 mg a day. Has your dosage been helping you? I am not sure I have noticed any difference at all yet. I’ve been taking monthly photos to check back though. Thanks for the concern and questions. Good luck!